Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/23 22:18:18 UTC

Process for updating SystemML website

Hi,

I believe this is the current process for SystemML website updates. Is this
correct, Luciano? Is there any other information that committers should be
aware of?

(1) Clone website Git repo (for raw project - md files, etc)
git clone
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-systemml-website.git

(2) Checkout website SVN project (for generated site - html files, etc)
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/systemml/site
incubator-systemml-website-site

(3) Start Jekyll in raw project directory and specify SVN project as site
target directory
jekyll serve -d ../incubator-systemml-website-site/

(4) Make site updates

(5) Review and commit raw project to Git

(6) Review and commit generated site to SVN, which publishes site

Deron

Re: Process for updating SystemML website

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe this is the current process for SystemML website updates. Is this
> correct, Luciano? Is there any other information that committers should be
> aware of?
>
> (1) Clone website Git repo (for raw project - md files, etc)
> git clone
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-systemml-website.git
>
> (2) Checkout website SVN project (for generated site - html files, etc)
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/systemml/site
> incubator-systemml-website-site
>
> (3) Start Jekyll in raw project directory and specify SVN project as site
> target directory
> jekyll serve -d ../incubator-systemml-website-site/
>
> (4) Make site updates
>
> (5) Review and commit raw project to Git
>
> (6) Review and commit generated site to SVN, which publishes site

+1, Thanks for sharing this, we will get this on the website in the near
future.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende