Posted to dev@sedona.apache.org by Mo Sarwat <mo...@apache.org> on 2022/11/12 15:48:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sedona 1.3.0-incubating-rc1

Hi all,

This is a call for vote on Apache Sedona 1.3.0-incubating-rc1. Please refer
to the changes listed at the bottom of this email.

Release notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-sedona/blob/sedona-1.3.0-incubating-rc1/docs/setup/release-notes.md

Build instructions:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-sedona/blob/sedona-1.3.0-incubating-rc1/docs/setup/compile.md

GitHub tag:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-sedona/releases/tag/sedona-1.3.0-incubating-rc1

GPG public key to verify the Release:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/sedona/KEYS

Source code and binaries:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/sedona/1.3.0-incubating-rc1/

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until at least 3 "+1" PMC
votes are cast

Instruction for checking items on the checklist:
https://sedona.apache.org/community/vote/

We recommend you use this Jupyter notebook on MyBinder to perform this
task:
https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/jiayuasu/sedona-tools/HEAD?labpath=binder%2Fverify-release.ipynb

**Please vote accordingly and you must provide your checklist for your
vote**.

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] DISCLAIMER is included.

[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

For a detailed checklist  please refer to:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Regards,
Mo Sarwat

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sedona 1.3.0-incubating-rc1

Posted by Adam Binford <ki...@apache.org>.
+1

I checked:
* Download links are valid
* Checksums and PGP signatures are valid
* DISCLAIMER and NOTICE are included
* Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release
* The project can compile from the source code

Small note, the verify script on the website has a minor typo:

SEDONA_CURRENT_RC=1.3.0-incubating-rc1 SEDONA_CURRENT_VERSION=1
.3.1-incubating

Posted by Martin Andersson <u....@gmail.com>.
Thank you Mo and Jia!

//Martin

--
Hälsningar,
Martin

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sedona 1.3.0-incubating-rc1

Posted by Jia Yu <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Mo Sarwat <mo...@apache.org>.
Martin,

Posted by Martin Andersson <u....@gmail.com>.

--
Hälsningar,
Martin

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sedona 1.3.0-incubating-rc1

Posted by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Andersson <u....@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

--
Hälsningar,
Martin

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sedona 1.3.0-incubating-rc1

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by 若井幸夫 <sw...@apache.org>.
+1