Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ken McWilliams <ke...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/05 06:06:02 UTC

Complete list of framework bean keys

Sometimes I want to override a default framework implementation and the
first place I look is in struts-default.xml but I don't think it contains
all possible bean keys.

Is such a list maintained?

For instance I want to provide a custom ConfigurationProvider but see no
reference to a configuration provider (StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider), so
am not sure what to provide in my struts.xml

Re: Complete list of framework bean keys

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
2013/4/5 Ken McWilliams <ke...@gmail.com>:
> Perfect.
>
> As an asides: There not appear to be a unit test for
> XmlConfigurationProvider, is it tested indirectly?

XmlConfigurationProviderMultilevelTest
XmlConfigurationProviderInterceptorParamOverridingTest
XmlConfigurationProviderResultsTest
XmlConfigurationProviderTest
XmlConfigurationProviderInterceptorsSpringTest
XmlConfigurationProviderInterceptorsTest
XmlConfigurationProviderResultTypesTest
XmlConfigurationProviderPackagesTest
XmlConfigurationProviderInvalidFileTest
XmlConfigurationProviderGlobalResultInheritenceTest
XmlConfigurationProviderWildCardIncludeTest
XmlConfigurationProviderActionsTest
XmlConfigurationProviderInterceptorStackParamOverridingTest
XmlConfigurationProviderUnknownHandlerStackTest
XmlConfigurationProviderExceptionMappingsTest
XmlConfigurationProviderAllowedMethodsTest

> There was plans have Guice as a Struts2 Dependency? Is this still in
> progress? Just asking after reading over and trying to wrap my head around
> ContainerBuilder (a parameter of the register method, one of
> ConfigurationProvider's interface methods...)

There is such a plan for Struts 3, but right now Guice doesn't support
xml based configuration, just pure annotation based or
programatically. So probably we will have to write another
ContainerBuilder (or whatever it is called in G3) ;-)

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Complete list of framework bean keys

Posted by Ken McWilliams <ke...@gmail.com>.
Perfect.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.