Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by leesf <le...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/31 14:08:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Hudi (incubating) 0.5.1 released

Hello All,

The Apache Hudi(incubating) community is happy to announce that Apache
Hudi(incubating) 0.5.1 has been released! This is our second apache
release.

Apache Hudi (incubating) (pronounced Hoodie) stands for Hadoop Upserts anD
Incrementals. Apache Hudi (incubating) manages storage of large analytical
datasets on DFS (Cloud stores, HDFS or any Hadoop FileSystem compatible
storage) and provide ability to query them.

Voting Threads:
    (general@incubator) :
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rd3f4a72d82a4a5a81b2c6bd71e1417054daa38637ce8e07901f26f04%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
    (dev@hudi) :
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r8af8fb482991c6f8ab1c54069bab129fc76f97f3a2244bc809d9b914%40%3Cdev.hudi.apache.org%3E

All information about the release is available on our release web page :
https://hudi.incubator.apache.org/releases.html#release-051-incubating

We would like to thank IPMC members and community for taking the time to
review and verify, and making this release possible!

Best,
Leesf

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hudi (incubating) 0.5.1 released

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
That's great! Thanks for the Hudi community!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org