Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com> on 2014/03/05 15:53:13 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.6 candidate 0

I pointed Hadoop-4.2.3 R1550245 at zk-3.4.6

Ran small 3 node HDFS HA cluster with BookKeeper as shared storage device. I just performed few switching cases and fs operations. Looks fine.

Lgtm +1

Regards,
Rakesh R
Huawei Technologies.

Posted by FPJ <fp...@yahoo.com>.
I have checked it with German when we were working on some LE jiras and Raul
told me offline that he tried 3.4.6->3.5.0 (trunk). I haven't tried directly
with the rc.

-Flavio

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Ok, great. Thanks.