Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by 정명구 <mk...@gitco.kr> on 2012/08/28 07:45:46 UTC

How to SFTP Server Implemetation

Hi. I am Mark Jeong.

i want to make SFTP Server using Mina SSHD.

but, i not found SFTP Implementatio in SshSever Code

How to sftp implementaion in SshSever source ?

thank you !!!

Re: How to SFTP Server Implemetation

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 8/28/12 7:45 AM, 정명구 a écrit :
> Hi. I am Mark Jeong.
>
> i want to make SFTP Server using Mina SSHD.
>
> but, i not found SFTP Implementatio in SshSever Code
>
> How to sftp implementaion in SshSever source ?
>
> thank you !!!

Please, do *not* cross-post. This is the development mailing list, where
we discuss about how MINA is built, not the users maliling list, for
people *using* MINA.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com