Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Leena S N <le...@coreobjects.com> on 2006/07/27 15:47:13 UTC

Retry of message not working

Hi all,

  I am using spring1.2.8 and activemq4,jencks for JMS. I am not able to
rollback the message consumption if any exception occurs in
MessageListener.onMessage. It just does not trying to redeliver the message.
I saw similar posts in the forum but couldn't find any solution. Can anyone
please tell me how to fix this. I am throwing a Runtimeexception in
onMessage(). The exception I am getting is :

DEBUG 27 Jul 18:58 org.activemq.ra.ServerSessionImpl:0 beforeDelivery  -
Endpoint before delivery notification failure reason:
org.activemq.ra.InvalidMessageEndpointException
	at
org.activemq.ra.MessageEndpointProxy$MessageEndpointDead.beforeDelivery(MessageEndpointProxy.java:182)
	at
org.activemq.ra.MessageEndpointProxy.beforeDelivery(MessageEndpointProxy.java:70)
	at
org.activemq.ra.ServerSessionImpl.beforeDelivery(ServerSessionImpl.java:188)
	at org.activemq.ActiveMQSession.run(ActiveMQSession.java:554)
	at org.activemq.ra.ServerSessionImpl.run(ServerSessionImpl.java:154)
	at org.activemq.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:275)
	at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Can anyone please help me to fix this issue.

I also tried with activemq3.1 version, but couldn't find any luck there
also.

Thanks and regards,
Leena