Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Geoffrey Winn <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2007/01/19 16:21:01 UTC

How to update the Tuscany website?

Apologies if this has already been covered.

I would like to update the FAQ page of the website (
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/faq.html, if that makes a difference).
How do I do that? Is it enough to edit site/site-author/faq.xml or do I have
to change anything else?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Geoff.

Re: How to update the Tuscany website?

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luciano.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have been able to add pages to the WIKI and have added some skeleton pages
for SCA, DAS and SDO FAQs.   I am also ready with the updates to our site to

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1 to Haleh's suggestion

Posted by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com>.