Posted to users@maven.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/20 03:10:41 UTC

How can I package source code without run test?

This command: "mvn package"   will compile the source code and run the test
before packaging. How can I disable the test?

Re: How can I package source code without run test?

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.
Each plugin has its own properties. In this case, this is a property for
the maven-surefire-plugin, which is the plugin responsible for running
unit tests. There is no such thing as "all the maven properties",
because there is a potentially infinite number of maven plugins.

On the maven site there is a separate page for each standard plugin. The
major properties are documented under the "usage" section. For more
details, go into the "project reports" section and look at the "plugin
documentation" link, which shows *all* the properties that a plugin uses.

Regards,
Simon

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org>.
"maven.test.skip" is a property use by the surefire plugin (maven test
runner). Each maven plugin can define it's properties.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html

Nico

Posted by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com>.