Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Matteo Guadrini <ma...@hotmail.it> on 2019/06/04 20:56:37 UTC

R: PSCouchDB

Hi everyone, I recently released a new version of PSCouchDB with really many new features and fixes.
For more info follow the link: https://github.com/MatteoGuadrini/PSCouchDB/releases/tag/1.10.0

For any questions, follow the docs (https://pscouchdb.readthedocs.io/en/latest/) or contact me.
Thank you so much everyone

Matteo Guadrini