Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2003/12/22 13:11:25 UTC

re: unit testing when application level scoping used

Hello,
  I am trying to write a unit test for an application I didn't write.
There are classes in the classes directory I want to test directly.

  The problem is that the application uses application and session
scoping for some of the classes, so they can reference the instance
without having passed it into the instant I am trying to test.

  I hope this makes sense, I started to understand what was going on
last night.

  How can I unit test a non-jsp page, non servlet page, when scoping is
involved?

  Thank you for any help.