Posted to user@hive.apache.org by karthik Srivasthava <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/16 17:15:42 UTC

Yarn Containers using all the space

I am using TEZ as Hive Execution Engine. When i run a query , Yarn
Containers are using all the space available in node. This doesnt allow
another query to run. Am i missing any configuration settings here. Please
let me know guys where the error might be.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik

Re: Yarn Containers using all the space

Posted by Arun Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
Karthik,

 You might find https://github.com/hortonworks/hdp-configuration-utils
useful.

 That should help provide all the right configs for YARN, Tez & Hive.

thanks,
Arun

Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.