Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pankaj Bhambure <pa...@vnnogile.com> on 2019/08/23 05:33:57 UTC

Ofbiz Recruitment module

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Ofbiz and am trying to setup recruitment for my organisation and my client. I can see that Ofbiz provides recruitment for internal organisation.

I would like to know how to upload resume of potential candidate and shortlist for recruitment cycle.

Appreciate the help

Thanking you for such a wonderful service.

Re: Ofbiz Recruitment module

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Pankaj,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
See why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

Thanks

Jacques