Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by jim ma <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/18 08:29:07 UTC

Distribution build failure

Hi all ,
When I build distribution module I got this failure :

POM Location: /x1/code/cxf/trunk/distribution/pom.xml
Validation Messages:
    [0]  'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing for ant:ant
Reason: Failed to validate POM for project org.apache.cxf:apache-cxf
at /x1/code/cxf/trunk/distribution/pom.xml

The version of ant dependency is missing , this error is both in
distrubition/pom.xml and distrubition/manifest/pom.xml.
Do we use a wrong groupid ?  Can someone help me verify this ?

        <dependency>
            <groupId>ant</groupId>
            <artifactId>ant</artifactId>
        </dependency>

Thanks
Jim

Re: Distribution build failure

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
My fault.    I updated the ant deps to use the new "org.apache.ant" groupId,
but apparently missed the ones in distribution.   Fixed now.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org