Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2008/03/29 14:06:30 UTC

minijar

Hi,

I have a project which I can run it with:

mvn exec:java

now I'd like to package it into a jar file with all its dependencies, so I
use minijar:ueberjar, it generates a jar file with those dependencies
including the junit381jar which i don't think it's needed, anyway, when it
runs, I got this error:

Invalid or corrupt jarfile my-hb-1.0-SNAPSHOT-ueber.jar

any idea why? is there any other plugins that can be used to make jar files?
thanks.

Angelo

Re: minijar

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.