Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/18 20:59:41 UTC

[VOTE] Accept donation of Ruby bindings to Parquet GLib

hello,

Kouhei Sutou is proposing to donate Ruby bindings to the Parquet GLib
library, which was received as a donation in September. This Ruby
library was originally developed at

https://github.com/red-data-tools/red-parquet/

Kou has submitted the work as a pull request
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/2772

This vote is to determine if the Arrow PMC is in favor of accepting
this donation, subject to the fulfillment of the ASF IP Clearance process.

    [ ] +1 : Accept contribution of Ruby Parquet bindings
    [ ]  0 : No opinion
    [ ] -1 : Reject contribution because...

Here is my vote: +1

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Wes

Re: [VOTE] Accept donation of Ruby bindings to Parquet GLib

Posted by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com>.
+1

In <CA...@mail.gmail.com>

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept donation of Ruby bindings to Parquet GLib

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
With 5 binding +1 and 1 non-binding +1 vote, the motion carries

I will kick off the IP clearance vote soon so that we can get this
patch merged this week with any luck

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Krisztián Szűcs <sz...@gmail.com>.