Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Ioannis Polyzos <i....@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 11:26:12 UTC

Re: Camel-Kafka Component

Hi all,

 Based on our earlier discussion I have gone through and submitted a patch
for the camel-kafka component.

 The patch has been submitted in CAMEL-7339 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7339) and I would like to
kindly ask your feedback on this.

 Among the the changes the patch introduce is in the syntax pattern of
kafka component. The current component implementation syntax is :

*       kafka:<SERVERs>?topic=<TOPIC>*

while in the proposed implementation is

kafka:<TOPIC??metadataBrokerList=<SERVERs>