Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Matthias Niggemeier <m...@thias.de> on 2003/06/08 10:23:25 UTC

[Patch] Fix for DSIGSignature C++

Hi there!
Can anybody with CVS-Access please add the line

mp_signedInfo = NULL;

to the constructors of the DSIGSignature class?
When a HMAC is validated, the mp_signedInfo seems
to be unused, which results in exceptions using
the debug version (and probably unpredictable
behaviour in the release version).

Greetings
Matthias

Re: [Patch] Fix for DSIGSignature C++

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
Matthias,

Done - with thanks for pointing out.  Let me know if it doesn't work.

Am curious about mp_signedInfo not being used.  Should be almost
impossible _not_ to use a signed info?  It gets initialised and read in
from the DOM when sig->load() is called.

Cheers,
	Berin