Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by "Hari, Sekhar" <se...@cgi.com> on 2017/03/28 13:12:31 UTC

Popular terminology support in cTAKES

Hi there -

I have large number of PDF documents containing clinical and discharge narratives (all PHIs are de-identified). The healthcare organization from where I received these files use non-SNOMEDCT codes and descriptions such as CPT for procedures, ICD10 for diagnoses, LOINC for laboratory results and NDC for medications. Does cTAKES support / recognize these terms and return the corresponding non-SNOMEDCT code while processing the clinical narratives?

Thanks
Sekhar Hari | Program Lead
Health Sciences Business Innovation
ASDC CGI Health Solutions
Electronic City, Bangalore
Karnataka, India 560100

814 7027 779 (C)
080 6642 2536 (D)

RE: Popular terminology support in cTAKES

Posted by "Hari, Sekhar" <se...@cgi.com>.
Hi Sean - That's good news! Thanks.

Any chance you can share some details regarding ontology mapping to SNOMEDCT?

Many thanks,
Sekhar H.
Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Sekhar,