Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr> on 2017/11/17 08:57:49 UTC

Community Days November 2017 started

Hello,

Just an information, we started the community days with the main purpose
to convert some mini-lang to groovy script !

We will open issues related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9350 during the days.

Have a nice community days ;)

Nicolas

--
logoNrd <https://nereide.fr/>
	Nicolas Malin

Apache OFBiz <http://ofbiz.apache.org/>|The Apache Way
<http://theapacheway.com/>|réseau LE <http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>

Re: Community Days November 2017 started

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Nicolas,

great! I'm not sure how much I can participate this weekend but I'll try :-)

For your notice: we are currently working on
CommonPermissionServices.xml and CatalogServices.xml mini lang to groovy
conversion but missed to file an issue, maybe I can do it later.

Just to prevent to do the work twice.

Thanks and regards,

Michael

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Great. Thanks for the update.

Best Regards,

*Sanjay Yadav* | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
80, Scheme No. 78, Part II, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-yadav/>

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.
[image: Inline image 1]

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the heads-up.

Best regards,

Pierre

On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 at 09:57 Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Just an information, we started the community days with the main purpose
> to convert some mini-lang to groovy script !
>
> We will open issues related to
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9350 during the days.
>
> Have a nice community days ;)
>
> Nicolas
>
> --
> logoNrd <https://nereide.fr/>
>         Nicolas Malin
> The apache way <http://theapacheway.com/> : *Charity* Apache’s mission
> is providing software for the public good.
> information@nereide.fr
> 8 rue des Déportés 37000 TOURS, 02 47 50 30 54
>
> Apache OFBiz <http://ofbiz.apache.org/>|The Apache Way
> <http://theapacheway.com/>|réseau LE <http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>

--
Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project