Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Luca Gmail <lu...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/17 10:01:24 UTC

problem creating eclipse project

Hi all,

i created a simple project starting from a my archetype (the name is
simple-servlet). After that I'd like to create an eclipse project so inside
the project root directory I created the variable M2_REPO and executed mvn
eclipse:eclipse. From eclipse I imported the project (File >Import >Existing
Projects into Workspace).

Now I see my eclipse project with this error:

Path '/' must denote location inside project simple-servlet.

Somebody can help me address this error?

Thanks a lot,

Luca