Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Franck Delahaye <fr...@xps-pro.com> on 2002/02/14 17:20:22 UTC

CDROM applications with tomcat

Hi,
I am new to tomcat and uses the 3.2 version to make a web application.
I'd like to run tomcat from a cdrom on a windows boxe :
   after having tested my application on the hard disk, I have put the
tomcat tree on a cd with a jvm and and launched the startup.bat script
that launches tomcat
It seems that tomcat wants to write in the log directory and also in the
conf directory.
Is it possible to make a specific configuration and launch tomcat sothat
it does not try to write any files and run from a tomcat directory tree
on a CDROM ?

regards,
Franck