Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Timothée Maret <ti...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/26 10:37:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling ABC version Resource Inventory 1.0.6

Hi,

We solved 1 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12332065

There are no outstanding issues.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1626/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1626 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling ABC version Resource Inventory 1.0.6

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday 30 January 2017 09:47:45 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> while I agree that it feels a little bit strange release without any
> functional changes, there is nothing wrong with doing this release. As
> you say releasing is cheap.

that depends on how you define cheap. Doing a release takes about 1 hour and
checking a release at least 20 to 30 minutes per developer (additional time
for integrating a new release into a product).

Regards,
O.

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Carsten! I guess it does not hurt to be formal ;-)

Tim

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Oh...

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.