Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jérôme BERNARD <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/11 13:35:10 UTC

Re: Tapestry sub-projects / related projects

Hi Andy,

Any progress on this?

Regards,
Jérôme.

Jérôme BERNARD,
Kalixia, SARL.
http://weblog.kalixia.com

Re: Tapestry sub-projects / related projects

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Yes definitely Jerome.  If you ping me off list with your sourceforge
username I'll give you commit privs.