Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by randolph gamo <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/11 12:12:58 UTC

Introduce Myself

Hello All.
I am a new Volunteer in the documentation team. I have just completed the
registration process.
I am eager to help in any way I can, especially editing articles or writing
new ones.
I look forward to hearing from you

*GAMO NANA Servais Randolph*,
"Au service du pauvre et du malheureux"
TEL: +237 697518768

Re: Introduce Myself

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 9/11/2019 8:12 AM, Randolph gamo wrote:
> Hello All.
> I am a new Volunteer in the documentation team. I have just completed the
> registration process.
> I am eager to help in any way I can, especially editing articles or writing
> new ones.
> I look forward to hearing from you
>
> *GAMO NANA Servais Randolph*,
> "Au service du pauvre et du malheureux"
> TEL: +237 697518768

Randolph

My apologies for the overly late response. To start you should send a
request for a mwiki account here with a suggested user name and the
account will be created.

Regards
Keith