Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/02 12:59:07 UTC

Re: ZooKeeper 3.6.2 release procedure finished - time to drop 3.4 from dist ?

Website updated.

Link to "Download 3.4.14" is no more available
https://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html

I will give time to mirrors to sync

Next week I will drop 3.4.14 from "dist"

Then we can send the official announcement

Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il Mer 6 Gen 2021, 15:10 Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Ooops, looks like I missed your e-mail Enrico.
>
> We haven’t made this official announcement, right?
> I’ll put it together soon.

Yes please.
Enrico

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.