Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Nordmeyer, William, E (Serco NA)" <Wi...@serco-na.com.INVALID> on 2024/03/20 18:42:36 UTC

Radio Buttons issue in 6.3.x

I remember reading a few months back about an issue with radio buttons in Struts 6.3 and that the issue was going to be resolved in 6.4.

2 questions -

  1.  is there a bug entry that I can reference and monitor?
  2.  Is there a timeline for when 6.4 will be released?

Will

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain proprietary, confidential material. If you are not the intended recipient, (even if the email address above is yours) do not use, retain, copy or disclose any part of this communication or any attachment as it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete. This email may be a personal communication from the sender and as such does not represent the views of the company. Thank you.

Re: Radio Buttons issue in 6.3.x

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
śr., 20 mar 2024 o 19:45 Nordmeyer, William, E (Serco NA)
<Wi...@serco-na.com.invalid> napisał(a):

> I remember reading a few months back about an issue with radio buttons in Struts 6.3 and that the issue was going to be resolved in 6.4.
>
> 2 questions -
>   1.  is there a bug entry that I can reference and monitor?

I assume these two:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-5192
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-5365

>   2.  Is there a timeline for when 6.4 will be released?

I would like to release it ASAP, yet there are still two issues I
would like  to address:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-5402
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-5400

Cheers