Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/13 11:38:00 UTC

[Pluto 2.0] - Events and render parameters

Hi!

I'm trying out pluto 2.0 from trunk and have embedded it in my
application. I'm having an issue with render parameters set in the
event phase not being available in the render phase. In Portlet A, I
create an event, and in Portlet B, I can see that processEvent is
invoked with the correct event. In processEvent I set a render
parameter, but when I try to access this render parameter in the
render method (with getParameter), it is always null, even though I
can see that it has been set in the url. Is this a known bug, or is it
most likely a problem with my embedded setup (which runs on jetty)?

Nils-H

Re: [Pluto 2.0] - Events and render parameters

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
It appears that this was related to a quick hack to work around
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PLUTO-463. It seems to work fine
now, although now there's a different problem (which I verified on
both Tomcat and my "hacked" Jetty install). At some point, all '/' in
render parameters are converted to "%252525252525252F" and sometimes
"%2F". I run the same code on pluto 1.1.4 without this issue.

Nils-H