Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/20 11:47:22 UTC

ID Generation in OFBiz

Hi All,

I have created some demo form in ofbiz and as of now ID is geneated
automatically, first being 10000. But I want to generate IDs starting from
some other number with a gap of 1 in each ID. How can it be done in OFBiz?

Thanks & regards,
Vivek

Re: ID Generation in OFBiz

Posted by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Vikas. It's working fine.

Re: ID Generation in OFBiz

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: ID Generation in OFBiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Have a look at
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=SequenceValueItem&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0
And SequenceUtil.SequenceBank() which is the root of all that from a code POV

Jacques

From: "vivek mishra" <vm...@gmail.com>