Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2000/11/21 19:14:57 UTC

New version of soap taglib ready

Hello,

you can download a new version of the soap taglib from
http://ulim.cocoonhost.com

I cleaned the code up a bit, which has no effect on applications. But,
more importantly, I have changed the code so that the values of the HTTP
request parameters passed to your SOAP Service are encoded via
URLEncoder.encode(...). This means that any SOAP Services in existance,
who want to answer to requests from the soap taglib, must be adapted to
do a URLDecoder.decode(...) on the values of the Parameter string they
receive. I have updated the supplied sample to show how to do this, it's
just a cut&paste operation.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring