Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ankur Jain <an...@yash.com> on 2016/02/08 11:19:12 UTC

R Interpreter

Hello Team,

I see 2 R interpreter available. Are both same or different? Which one to prefer?

https://github.com/elbamos/Zeppelin-With-R/tree/rinterpreter
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/208

https://github.com/datalayer/zeppelin-R
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/702

Thanks,
Ankur
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to YASH Technologies and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at info@yash.com and delete this mail from your records.

Re: R Interpreter

Posted by btiernay <bt...@hotmail.com>.
What will be the fate of the datalayer PR? I think this is causing some
confusion.

Re: R Interpreter

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <ab...@nflabs.com>.
Hi Ankur,

community is working on accepting https://github.com/elbamos/Zeppelin-With-R
contribution as a part of Zeppelin codebase before the next release.

--
Alex

Re: R Interpreter

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.