Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Bhojraj, Santosh" <Sa...@ustrust.com> on 2007/08/09 18:39:47 UTC

Question about AAR

Hi:

I am trying to create an AAR archive file for my service and I need to
include some third party jars in it along with the class files and
services.xml. Please tell me how. I tried adding the 'Classpath'

attribute to the manifest file but it didn't work.

Thanx!!

Santosh

Re: Question about AAR

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Santosh,

You can add third party jars in to a lib directory and include that in
aar as follows. (Place it in the same directory level as in META-INF)

- Yourservice
   - META-INF
     - services.xml
   - lib