Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Al Le <Al...@gmx.de> on 2013/07/31 10:42:24 UTC

ws-trust-1.3.xsd vs. ws-trust-1.4.xsd

Hello.

Can someone please clarify me on the following. There are two XML schema files for WS-Trust: ws-trust-1.3.xsd and ws-trust-1.4.xsd. I'd assume that 1.4 is a successor of 1.3 and contains some corrections or extensions. But this is not the case! 1.4 is NOT a "superset" of 1.3. So can somebody please explain how these two files are supposed to be used?

Thank you.
AL

Re: ws-trust-1.3.xsd vs. ws-trust-1.4.xsd

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
1.4 contains some additional types that can be used in conjunction with the
1.3 schema.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh