Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2018/08/08 14:55:13 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Error in setting up Message gateway

Please share the screenshot of the message gateway server running.

On Wed 8 Aug, 2018, 8:24 PM Santosh Math, <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>
wrote:

> Hi Innocent,
> Are u sure message gateway server is running successfully?
>
> On Wed 8 Aug, 2018, 6:53 PM , <in...@taatconsulting.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Santosh
>>

>> I am having challenges with setting up message gateway on windows tomcat
>> server.
>>
>> When I try to create sms campaign am getting an error
>>

>>  field is required
>>
>> error.msg.unable.to.connect.to.intermediate.server
>>

>> also the drop down for sms provider is not pick data in the database
>>
>> kindly Assist
>>

>> Regards
>>

>> Innocent Marozva

Posted by in...@taatconsulting.com.
Hi Sibusiso

I have tried to change my port number still failing to pick sms provider in dropdown

See attached file

Regards

From: Deepak Nesarikar/PUN/IN/STTL
Date: 03/08/2018 06:38PM