Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Kumaranath Fernando <ku...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/18 08:44:01 UTC

Possible deadlock when create/updating a center: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.OptimisticLockException

I face this exception when attempting to update/create center.. Noteworthy,
of mentioning that no scheduler job was running behind the scene. However,
this is reproducible only on one particular tenant on our production server.

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.OptimisticLockException: The transaction has
> been rolled back. See the nested exceptions for details on the errors that
> occurred. FailedObject:
> org.apache.fineract.portfolio.group.domain.Group-1595.

 Here's the complete stacktrace: https://pastebin.com/wRiUy7hE

Regards,
Kumaranath Fernando

Re: Possible deadlock when create/updating a center: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.OptimisticLockException

Posted by Shruthi M R <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Kumarnath,

As discussed kindly share your observations and list out the ways you tried
to fix the issue.

Thank You,

*Shruthi M R*
Senior Software Engineer - Conflux Technologies
shruthi@confluxtechnologies.com | Skype: Shruthi Rajaram | Mobile:
+91-8277012716