Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Cosmin Munteanu <cm...@cloudbasesolutions.com> on 2016/10/04 18:03:39 UTC

HyperV full duplex

Hello, I’m Cosmin Munteanu,
I contact you in the need of having a resolution to my issue. I’m using HyperV as a hypervisor for instancing Windows VMs, these VMs have audio in/out capability when connecting to them using the usual RDP or using the HyperV console session.
While trying to use the Guacamole RDP client, the sound is disabled despite that Guacamole FreeRDP plugin for sound (rdpsnd) is installed correctly and it is being loaded when doing a new connection to a VM.

I’ve tried searching the web for solutions and also tried contacting the people from the IRC but with no success.

As a side note, I’m wondering if USB redirection is available/possible in Guacamole.

Thank you, Cosmin.