Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Mahesh Talreja <mt...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/09 08:15:40 UTC

Can we start an ignite node by passing ignite configuations in json file in case on Dot net Core

Hi Team,
 I am developing a project on DotNet Core , Since dot net core no longer
supports app.config files, so is there a way where we can start an ignite
node by passing ignite configurations in JSON file. If yes can you please
share an example?

--
*Thanking you,*
*Regards,*

Re: Can we start an ignite node by passing ignite configuations in json file in case on Dot net Core

Posted by "slava.koptilin" <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Please take a look at Pavel's answer at stackoverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51245698/can-we-start-an-ignite-node-by-passing-ignite-configurations-in-json-file-in-cas
It seems that it's the best option.

Thanks.

Re: Can we start an ignite node by passing ignite configuations in json file in case on Dot net Core

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

You can use Spring XML in order to configure Ignite instance.
Spring config file can be provided via Ignition.Start(string) method and
IgniteConfiguration.SpringConfigUrl property.
Please take a look at this page:
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/configuration#section-spring-xml

Thanks!