Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Pierantonio Pretto <pi...@goldnet.it> on 1997/04/02 10:20:01 UTC

config/300: The programs in /cgi-bin/ don't work.

>Number:         300
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       The programs in /cgi-bin/ don't work.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have two programs in Perl, one Counter and one FormMail, the counter gives me
image corrupted on the home page, while the FormMail gives me this error:
"Bad Referrer - Access Denied The form that is trying to use this FormMail
Program resides at: http://www.pcb.it/test.html, which is not allowed to access this cgi script. Sorry!"

I don't know if I made a mistake during the configuration of Virtualhost, and
I attach to this from the configuration:
 - access.conf -
<Directory /home/pcb/htdocs>
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>
>How-To-Repeat:
Sure, you can try to this address:
http://www.pcb.it/test.html
Try to fill in the form and you will get the error.
>Fix:
I haven't idea how to solve the problem.
Thanks
Best regard