Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/01 19:02:40 UTC

Detach on ldm?

Shouldnt a call to detach on a cpm targeting a ldm chain detach so that it
will reload?

Re: Detach on ldm?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
in a button this seemed to have a impact on deciding to reloading the :

cancelButton.setDefaultFormProcessing(false);

Not sure why it has, no matter what I detached the cpm and I guess it
should be reloaded.. However it's working as I want now..

have a great weekend, ha en go weekend or saludos!

Re: Detach on ldm?

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.
yep

--