Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Thom May <th...@planetarytramp.net> on 2002/03/06 13:08:21 UTC

[Patch] Renames pending.

Hi,
I've been working through the renames_pending file in apr, and these are the
patches for apr and apr-utils to renames apr_ansi_time_to_apr_time and
apr_exploded_time_t. I have attached them rather than inlining.
I have a similar patch for httpd-2.0 which I have sent to dev@httpd.
Cheers,
-Thom

Re: [Patch] Renames pending.

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@apache.org>.
Thom May wrote:
> --17pEHd4RhPHOinZp
>
> Hi,
> I've been working through the renames_pending file in apr, and these are the
> patches for apr and apr-utils to renames apr_ansi_time_to_apr_time and
> apr_exploded_time_t. I have attached them rather than inlining.
> I have a similar patch for httpd-2.0 which I have sent to dev@httpd.
> Cheers,
> -Thom

commited