Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sandp <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/28 13:29:18 UTC

camel-jms consumer 2.14.0 replyTo

Hi,
I'm trying to replyto a temporary HornetQ queue for every message produced
and consumed.

I send a message to a *queue *with exchange pattern as InOut on a timer
endpint. There is a *consumer with InOut pattern* for the queue that
consumes, processes the message and sends  it back to the same queue. What
I'm trying to do is to have a replyTo temporary queue for every message
produced and consumed.

Increasing the timeout is resulting in the same ExchangeTimedOutException as
well. I tried several ways but facing issues. I'm sure I'm missing something
fundamental. Appreciate a reply.

======Exception==========

org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not received
within: 20000 millis due reply message with correlationID:

from("timer:foo?period=1200000000")
		.process(new CamelMessageProcessor())
		.to("direct:sendMessageToQueue")
		.end();
====Producer======
from("direct:sendMessageToQueue")

.to(*ExchangePattern.InOut*,"jms:queue:ctsCamelQueue?concurrentConsumers=5&timeToLive={{message.time.to.live}}")
		.end();

====Consumer======
from("jms:queue:ctsCamelQueue?transacted=false&requestTimeout=60000").setExchangePattern(ExchangePattern.InOut)
//some process