Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Mang Jun Lau <Ma...@otpp.com> on 2006/03/03 16:43:35 UTC

Can Continuum fire off reports from changelog plugin?

Hi,

I only recently discovered the changelog-maven-plugin that can generate
reports of changes in SCM.  I looked around in Continuum and haven't found
a place where I can customize the e-mail notification that gets sent after
a build.  So is it possible that this notification e-mail can contain the
changes and check-in comments from SCM?

Thanks.

_Mang Lau

Re: Can Continuum fire off reports from changelog plugin?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
changes (between latest build and current) are already in mail notification.