Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2013/03/27 08:18:25 UTC

releasing Maven Site Plugin 3.3

Future Maven 3.1-alpha-1 will require a new m-site-p version to accomodate
Aether switch (yes, as expected, the code to execute report plugins is highly
coupled to core)

I have some issues I want to fix in m-site-p before the release, and I want a
new Doxia release to fix Markdown support (DOXIA-473/MSITE-682)

If anybody has something to do with m-site-p and Doxia, please tell and we'll
work together on the future release

Regards,

Hervé

Re: releasing Maven Site Plugin 3.3

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi Robert,

Thank you for the nice work: it's great.

I'll work on it this WE, while doing m-report-exec and Doxia release.

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi Hervé,