Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Suresh Subbiah <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/01 19:15:35 UTC

October 2015 report for Trafodion

Hi Marvin,

Just a quick check to find out if Trafodion is reporting on the same
schedule as other podlings. I assumed that the report isdue at the top of
the month and checked at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2015
It says that the report is due on 7th, and Trafodion not listed in the
Table of Contents yet. Maybe the page is still being populated? We will
wait for your usual reminder before submitting our report.

Thanks
Suresh

Re: October 2015 report for Trafodion

Posted by Suresh Subbiah <su...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Marvin.
Trafodion will have more progress to report by December.

Best regards,
Suresh

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@apache.org>.