Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2015/03/18 14:35:37 UTC

Re: transitioning warning on website

Scufl2 has not changed, so your assumption should be correct. For the
other bits, there could be changes due to Taverna 2 -> Taverna 3.

Perhaps you can change this bit:

> This webpage reflects material not yet released under Apache Incubator

to "that may not yet have been released" ?  I can imagine us
forgetting this.. and then the preamble would just show that it's not
been updated.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718