Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jürgen Kindler <ju...@lutz-is.de> on 2006/12/06 09:28:57 UTC

Building samples fails

Hi all,

I'm a newbie (both, to ServiceMix and Maven) and downloaded the 3.0
release and have some trouble building samples using Maven.

The first problem that appeared with "wsdl-first", was that I had to
change version names from "3.0-incubating" to "3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT"
to some versions (e.g. in the root pom.xml), because otherwise I would
encounter failures of the build, because dependencies could not be resolved.

Secondly the build still failed with some error (I guess related to
spring or Maven) that there was no setter for the property "style" found
for the wsdl-first-jsr181-su/src/main/resources/xbean.xml.

The build worked when I removed the attribute (style="document"), but
afterwards the component failed when deployed into ServiceMix (I got an
error that the method GetPerson could not be resolved):
STATUS: 500
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><env:Envelope
xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><env:Body><env:Fault><faultcode>env:Server</faultcode><faultstring

Finally I got the changed component running by replacing the changed
xbean.xml by the original one after the build.

Is there anybody who could give a hint about what I might have done
wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance
  Jürgen

Re: Building samples fails

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I guess the best way to go would be to download the source
distribution of 3.0 and built it.
This way, you will have all the needed dependencies in your local
repository and you should not have any more problems.

Else, you need to follow the instructions on that page:
http://servicemix.goopen.org/site/4-examples.html#4.Examples-Mavenconfiguration

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet