Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Mehmet - <me...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/15 14:14:20 UTC

Git fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly error on Bash Operator

Hi Team,

I'm using SSH-KEY to connect GitLab.
When I run "git clone git@XYZ./myproject" command via terminal, it clones
the repo.
But When I put this command into a Bash Operator then I run that task, It
throws below error:
Do you have any idea about that? :(

[image: image.png]

Regards.

Re: Git fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly error on Bash Operator

Posted by Mehmet - <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi again Ash,

I am sorry. I forgot to answer one of your questions. I have been using
Celery executor. And Airflow worker node and the node that I tried bash
command are the same.

BG.

Mehmet - <me...@gmail.com>, 15 Şub 2021 Pzt, 17:58 tarihinde

--
Mehmet ERSOY

Re: Git fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly error on Bash Operator

Posted by Mehmet - <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Mehmet ERSOY

Re: Git fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly error on Bash Operator

Posted by Mehmet - <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Mehmet ERSOY

Re: Git fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly error on Bash Operator

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Mehmet,