Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by miaad raisan <mr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/06/21 15:36:50 UTC

Fuseki configuration for service endpoint (query service)///error 404

Fuseki configuration for service endpoint (query service) - ANSWERS

 Fuseki configuration for service endpoint (query service) - ANSWERS
Hello all, when I test Fuseki server on HTTP://localhost:3030 it work and try to use (s-put command-line by Ruby ) to put my data also it work, actually want to create SPARQL Endpoint and want the users to access to Query Service only by type this URL on browser,...
View on answers.semanticweb.com Preview by Yahoo

Re: Fuseki configuration for service endpoint (query service)///error 404

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
E_NOQUESTION

See
http://www.sscce.org/