Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by nithin91 <ni...@franklintempleton.com> on 2020/02/02 19:30:38 UTC

Failed to load bean in application context [beanName=dataSource] in ignite.Spring bean doesn't exist

Hi ,

  We are doing a POC on using the Ignite in-memory capabilities for our
application and as a part of this
  we are trying to load the data from one of the Oracle Tables to ignite
cache using
  CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory.

  Steps followed to load the data from  Oracle to Ignite cache:

  1. We have installed the Ignite ( with Version 2.7.6) in Unix Server and
started the ignite node
      by executing the ignite.sh file in UNIX.

  2. Now i have written a java code using eclipse as my IDE in my local
windows system and trying to
      connect to the Ignite node running on UNIX by specifying the UNIX
Server IP details in the
     "discoveryspi" property corresponding to Ignite Configuration in the
bean file.

  3. In addition to the server details, bean file has details related to
cache configuration,cache store
      factory,data source bean,Query Entities and JDBC Types and has client
mode set to "true".

   4. Now we are trying to load the cache by executing the below code

   public class ProductLoadCache {

        try (Ignite ignite = Ignition.start("Ignite-Client.xml")) {
            System.out.println(">>> Loading caches...");

            System.out.println(">>> Loading cache: ProductLoadCache");
            ignite.cache("ProductLoadCache").loadCache(null);

            System.out.println(">>> ProductLoadCacheis loaded");

        }
    }

   5.  Upon execution of the above code i get an error like "Failed to load
bean in application context
       [beanName=dataSource] in ignite.Spring bean doesn't exist".

   6.  I encountered similar error while running the same code in local
mode(i.e by specifying the local
        IP address details in the "discoveryspi" property corresponding to
Ignite Configuration in the bean
       file) but later identified that Oracle jdbc driver is missing and
added the Oracle Jdbc Jar which is
       available in my local system  as an  "external jar" to my project in
eclipse.After doing this the issue
       got resolved and i am to load the data into ignite cache by running
ignite in local mode.

      Now after starting the node in unix, i am again facing the same error.

      Can you please let me know is anything additional needed to run the
code in unix or is it because it is
     not able to find the Oracle JDBC jar in unix. If this is the issue
please let me know , what are available
     approaches to fix the issue.

Re: Failed to load bean in application context [beanName=dataSource] in ignite.Spring bean doesn't exist

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Check a series of videos "Ignite Web Console - Automatic RDBMS
Integration" showing how to import an RDBMS schema and generate
code/configuration templates with Web Console:
https://ignite.apache.org/screencasts.html

-
Denis

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You have to define your Oracle Data Source in XML files of all your
instances (or at least all server nodes).

There are other approaches, but this one is most straightforward.

Ilya Kasnacheev

вс, 2 февр. 2020 г. в 22:30, nithin91 <