Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dale Newfield <Da...@Newfield.org> on 2008/03/06 18:45:34 UTC

Re: [struts] Being driven mad by the ParametersInterceptor

Jonny Cavell wrote:
> So that brings me back to the original problem - getting all these Error
> setting expression 'xxx' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@19a82ee' messages
> for every single parameter that doesn't have an associated setter method on
> the action. How do I stop these errors?

Unless I'm mistaken, those are not errors, just WARNings.  You are free
to change your logging levels so they don't make it into your log files.

-Dale

Re: [struts] Being driven mad by the ParametersInterceptor

Posted by Jonny Cavell <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you're right that they are just warnings and I could eliminate them with
logging config; also yes I'm running in devMode.

Looking at the source, the exception will always be thrown and logged
though, even when not in devMode.

I've noticed there's a NoParameters marker interface which actions can
implement to specify there should be no automatic setting of params.

Cheers

Jonny

Posted by "Kropp, Henning" <hk...@microlution.de>.